We are the first choice European aerospace company for software centric engineering solutions. We combine 40 years of experience in a market, where trust and quality are needed. With more than 400 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace – and beyond - together.
Our staff plays a key role for our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of collaboration in an open international environment living our values; trust, integrity, participation and curiosity.
We are committed to crafting a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We offer a wealth of benefits to support a balanced work life balance, including but not limited to flexible working hours, mobile working and ongoing career development.
The Secure Connectivity & Integration Division's focus is on designing and deploying adaptive communications and networking infrastructure solutions needed by our customers.
Being part of the Division, you have:
- An excellent opportunity to prove yourself in a challenging environment, being the Senior Service/Project Manager in a multi-disciplinary team providing ICT and Satellite Communications Solutions and Services to the space, defense, energy and other mission-critical industries
- Opportunity to further develop the Division and shape its future, improve, and streamline processes, solutions and services
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, modern, multi-national working environment
This position is based at our Headquarter in Darmstadt. It is full-time and permanent position.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Responsible for the overall performance of assigned services/projects from a financial, technical, schedule, contractual, and customer satisfaction perspective;
- Ensure that all services/projects are supported with appropriate processes and documentation across all functional areas (accounting, legal, sales, technical support, etc.) in the organization;
- Conduction of regular Service/Project Review Meetings and other meetings with the customer as required by the contract;
- Timely production of Service/Project Reports;
- Raising actions and service/project issues where appropriate;
- Expected to drive growth of assigned services/projects by both supporting new/expanded contract efforts, as well as finding creative ways to add value within existing services/projects;
- By supporting the sales activities, identify and own new opportunities, develop and acquire new business, grow business within current contracts, create proposals/offers including supporting solutions and services design, negotiate new contracts (with clients as well as subcontractors/suppliers);
- Manage subcontractors/suppliers;
- Position and prepare for key opportunities in relevant markets;
- Establish networks, partnerships and (strategic) agreements for current and upcoming (major) opportunities with relevant clients, partners and suppliers;
- Support the development and implementation of the Division's portfolio of value-added solutions and services with focus on cyber-secured and hybrid connectivity (SatCom and other communication technologies);
- Support the development, implementation and management of the Division's operational and delivery capabilities and processes;
- A university degree in Telecommunications (or equivalent);
- Experience in managing complex Telecommunication, ICT, Satellite Communication related services/projects;
- Experience working with different Satellite Operators;
- Sound technical knowledge of SatCom technologies;
- Experience in subcontractors management;
- The successful candidate will have strong goal-oriented and planning capabilities, coupled with very good problem-solving skills and a pronounced customer focus;
- Experience in the defense market;
- Proven experience in managing client expectations
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, ability to work in a diverse team environment and accomplish goals in line with team objectives;
- Interested in learning and dealing with modern technologies;
- Highly organized self-starter with personal drive to make sure it is right;
- Fluency in English and German language;
Related certifications such as
- Project Management Certification (PMP, Prince2);
- ITIL Certification;
- ISO 27001 Certification.
Your Benefits of joining us
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours, home office, remote work option within Germany and EU, sabbatical (time off for travelling around the world, extended parental leave, further education, etc.), option to work part time;
- Financial benefits: Company pension plan, net wage optimisation programme including IT / bicycle leasing, discounted annual ticket for public transport, employer loans, etc.;
- Employee recommendation scheme: We are grateful when our employees support us in finding new recruits. You will receive a bonus of 1,500 EUR to 3,000 EUR per successful recommendation;
- Relocation support: We offer our newcomers a relocation lump sum and support you in finding a suitable new home as well as in finding a school or nursery for your children and much more. Should need be, this can even include support in the search for a job for your partner.
- Career development: For us, further education and training are an essential part of people management, because this is the only way we can achieve our goal, namely a long-term and successful work relationship with you. We offer access to Coursera, Bookboon and personal 1:1 feedbacks. Would you like to change your professional focus and work on other projects or change geographically? We will support you here as well.
- Company event and activities: We have BBQs, Christmas parties and TGIF (Thank God It's Friday) events. On top of that, we organise team-building events and events internal to departments to promote team spirit. Let us know if you have creative ideas for corporate events or new initiatives that you would like to introduce to our company culture, no matter whether they are of artistic or technical nature.
Telespazio Germany GmbH