· Do you like to work in the team responsible for providing SME support for 16,000 PostgreSQL and Oracle databases?
· Would you like to be part of team to influence IT Stakeholders and Customers on latest database technologies?
DBA required to work within the global database and data analytical organization to provide a high level database expertise for day to day support of production and development environments.
We’re looking for a DBA to:
· Develop and implement automated solutions by leveraging DevOps construct.
· Own SME for Database Product and functionalities in PostgreSQL and Oracle.
· Analyze and Resolve Database performance issues.
· support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
· ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
· contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT database products and services
· define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
· Perform SME activities for complex High Availability and Disaster Recovery, performance tuning and troubleshooting, Database administration
You’ll be working in the Domain Expert team in Infrastructure and Platform function in Nashville. We provide database design, administration and build database road map for 16000 databases for globally. We maintain very large databases (350TB largest) and implemented many proven Oracle and PostgreSQL technologies like Data Guard, Real Application Cluster, Goldengate, Patroni, Oracle Enterprise Manager, OID, etc. to support high availability and BCM resiliency. This benefits our customers to host Trading, Clearing, Regulatory and Financial systems for all business streams. As a DBA, you’ll play an important role in maintain SLAs, achieve MTTR, certify database products, implement automation to improve process and tools.
• ideally 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience with PostgreSQL or Oracle database administration.
• proficient with software development tools, such as python, iPSoft, Splunk, Data science analytical tools.
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking.
• track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners.
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences.
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services.