Job Title: SAP PM
Location: Vasteras, Sweden.
Work mode: Hybrid
· Project Lead / Project Manager (8 to 15 years of exp)
- Any SAP Technical or Functional Background
Required knowledge / skills
- Possess any of above-mentioned years of experience in any of the above-mentioned SAP Functional Modules.
- Project Management fundamentals
- Project Lifecycles on development & maintenance projects, estimation methodologies, quality processes.
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages; knowledge of architecture frameworks, and design principles; ability to comprehend & manage technology, performance engineering.
- Domain – Basic domain knowledge in order to understand the business requirements / functionality.
- Ability to perform project planning and scheduling, manage tasks and coordinate project resources to meet objectives and timelines
- Ability to work with business and technology subject matter experts to assess requirements, define scope, create estimates, and produce project charters
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies is a pre-requisite
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Ownership to take end-to-end bottom line responsibility for a Project.
- Lead the proposal preparation, review the project estimations, capture inputs from key stakeholders to positionthe client suitably in order to seal the deal.
- Schedule assignments, monitor, review and report project status regularly in order to manage project risks and ensure successful project delivery and implementation.
- Able to coach and create a vision for the team, provide subject matter training for your focus areas, motivate and inspire team members through effective and timely feedback and recognition for high performance.
- You would be a key contributor in creating thought leadership within the area of technology specialization and in compliance with guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Strong business acumen, strategy and cross-industry thought leadership
- Successful cooperation with the customer's departments, a good understanding of business processes and support in creating the technical requirements documents.
strong Rollout Manager who has experience in: E2E Implementation / Rollout Projects managing Deliverables / Larger Teams / Planning / Client Stakeholders connect & reporting anywhere from Sweden or any Any European or a European resident with blue card can Apply