Location: Berlin, Germany (Remote within Germany)
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with strong experience in Python and Django to join the great team and work on exciting projects with our clients. As a Full Stack Developer, you will work closely with our development team to design, implement, and maintain web applications using cutting-edge technologies.
- 3+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Strong experience as Python Developer
- Strong experience in design, development, and implementation of Django applications
- Solid experience with containerization (e.g. Docker)
- Solid experience in version control system (git), automated tests, CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of ORMs and SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Collaborative and fluent in English, written and spoken. German language skills are a plus.
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Design solutions to meet business objectives and functional requirements gathered collaboratively with our clients, using Django and other open-source software to design secure, scalable, and maintainable solutions.
- Write efficient software that elegantly implements functional requirements. We use open-source software extensively and work with IT security industry tools and best practices, from data security to development tooling.
- Review code from other developers and mentor/coach junior team members.
If you're a Full Stack Developer with a passion for innovative technology and a desire to work on exciting projects with a great team, please apply today?? A dynamic and collaborative work environment, competitive salary, and flexible working arrangements will be offered.