Transform Railway Operations for a Sustainable Future
A client-focused, dynamic Solution Engineer to join a close-knit team is needed. You will be the subject matter expert supporting sales in best positioning with customers and partners. You help to evolve the product roadmap and feature definition with deep customer, domain and product understanding. You are a Railway Industry expert and continue to position the company as a thought leader and provider of transformational products. You will work closely with sales, marketing, product management and engineering teams to position the product and vision to address the customers in the most optimal way. With your deep customer understanding, including maintenance regimes, maintenance tasks, impact on availability etc you become the trusted technical expert at the customer. It is the company´s mission to develop the best predictive maintenance solution in the world for our railway clients by providing state-of-the-art technology, support and service for our systems and by surpassing client expectations. You will be based in northern Germany and work remotely.
Apply now and work on real challenges that matter. Inspired by technology, driven in nature, excited by impact. We empower you to take ownership and drive transformation. Together.
Your Benefits Package
- A competitive salary with equity
- A dedicated Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a.
- Flexible working conditions, home office equipment and free choice between a Windows or Apple laptop
- Health benefits supporting your physical and mental well-being, g subsidization of on-site gym
- 27 days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- Additional days off for specific volunteering activities
Our client believes that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
- Support business development, pre-sales efforts and sales with subject matter expertise for current and future products
- Responsible for scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and proof of transformational values to win technical confidence from customers
- Foster relationships with technical decision makers and influencers at the customers
- Become the trusted technical liaison at future and current customers
- Represent the customer throughout the product definition and development process
- Collect customer product feedback and provide it to the company Product and Engineering teams including full context on customer’s perspective
- Identify commonalities between customers’ processes and tools to drive the company product value proposition towards a common transformative system for the rail industry
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
You need more information? Get in touch with Ibrahim: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BS/MS in Physics, Engineering, Data Science or a related field
- 1-5 years of experience in the rail industry, preferably with a focus on railway infrastructure
- Experience working in a fast paced company transforming an industry
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers, industry experts, partners and strategic third parties
- Traveling would be required for at least 50% of the time
- German & English Business Proficiency is required for this role