Born in 2012, Hadron is a specialized IT recruitment company operating in European market.
We support some of the top & upcoming Companies across different Industries, with the best IT professionals in the market, ensuring they are well-evaluated and well-fitted and work on both permanent and contracting opportunities. We are looking for one of our clients a Senior Stream Lead Consultant in Bioggio, Switzerland who ideally worked before in a project environment with project managers, product owner, testers and clients! You will have a unique and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company, committed to delivering value-added services!
What would be your responsabilities?
• Implement, test, and technically document features of mobile banking solution
• Analyse and resolve software defects
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile application
• Use various tool to develop the mobile banking solution for e-banking clients that uses IOS or Android devices
• Actively involved in the development process of our products
• Proactively find bugs in our products, document the steps to reproduce them, and provide a solution Deliverables The person would be part of the team. Deliverables will be defined in an agile way Required knowledge in specific software or tools
What skills do you need to have?
• Proficient Experience working with projects that uses web services (RESTful API and consume JSON)
• Experience working as Stream Leader
• Good grasp of iOS / Android concepts and standards related to user interface, data storage, encryption, security, and performance, iOS / Android KnowHow, Java, Angular JS, Spring Boot, P/L SQL
• Knowledge of banking / finance is a plus required education or certificates
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of experience working with mobile application development
• Clear understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Experience in Agile processes and events
• Analytical, solution driven, keen to details, ability to work with a team, and above all has the passion to drive change.
The duration of the project is initially for 6 months with possible continuation and possibility to grow; freelancing-based
Work is 5 days a week, onsite in Bioggio, Switzerland
No VISA sponsorship
Come and join us now! We will be more than happy to have you on our side!