Born in 2012, Hadron is a specialized IT recruitment company operating in European market.
We support some of the top & upcoming Companies across different Industries, with the best IT professionals in the market, ensuring they are well-evaluated and well-fitted and work on both permanent and contracting opportunities. We are looking for one of our clients a Devops Engineer in Budapest, Hungary!
Come and join us now and you will have a unique and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company, committed to delivering value-added services!
What would be your day-to- days tasks?
- Provide DevOps tools and solutions for development teams
- Maintain and improve developer environments and support the community
- Design and implement Continuous Integration and Delivery processes
- Operate the CI/CD system
- Educate software engineers on DevOps culture
- Participate in architectural and technical decisions that impact the development environment
- Taking part in developing test automation and infrastructure maintenance solutions on various platforms
- Plan and implement monitoring and dashboard solutions with software test architects
- have strong knowledge of key DevOps concepts such as Continuous Integration and Delivery
- have a solid understanding of the Unix/Linux operating system and networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, SSH, ...)
- have experience with CI pipelines
- have experience with automated software testing
- have experience in software development (2+ years)
- have experience with containerization technologies
- have experience with container orchestration platforms
- have experience with configuration management tools
- have experience with monitoring systems
- have good English communication skills (writing and reading)
Moreover, you have any of the following:
- have experience with static code analyzers
- have experience with distributed system development and operation
- have experience with the followings:
- Python, Kotlin
- SVN, Mercurial HG, Git, Bitbucket Server
- Teamcity, Jenkins
- Ansible, Apache Airflow
- Docker, Artifactory
- Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Kibana, MongoDB, MySQL, NoSQL
What awesome benefits will you have?
- Professional challenges and a possibility to improve your skills
- Flexible working hours
- A young and cheerful team
- Modern, comfortable working environment
- Flexible cafeteria package
- Team buildings
Our client's headquarter is located in Budapest, and offer you a flexible, hybrid-working opportunity!
Apply now for this excellent opportunity!