Total years of experience: 10+ Years
Relevant experience for engagement: 5+ Years
· Extensive real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies.
· Hands on experience with the latest trends like Cloud, Analytics, Serverless, Digital transformation and/or Application Modernization.
· Collaboration experience with product managers, product owners and architects to design and develop world class customer experience and collaboration workflow.
· Hands-on experience designing, building, maintaining, and securing cloud microservices, IaaS and PaaS solutions for highly available business critical cloud-based systems.
· Should have a done extensive testing of new services/features and ability to introduce them in current or future products.
· Deep understanding of the Cloud Centre of Excellence functions, primarily cloud adoption and transition programs.
· Deep experience of building shared assets through automations such as template, pipeline etc.
· Keen to share the knowledge with peers and teams in order to bring them up to speed with the technology usage.
· Experience in designing and management for cloud foundation services (Azure/multi cloud) based on the roadmap defined by Customer Landscape Architecture.
· Experience with audits of system architecture design and identification of bottlenecks and potential improvements that could increase the performance of a platform.
· Deep knowledge of Agile ways of working with product backlog thereby improving the functionality of the product/architecture.
· Focus on Automation for provisioning infrastructure deployment among other initiatives.
· Experience working in a consulting environment preferred.
· Experience in container and orchestrator such as Kubernetes or Docker Swarm.
· Exposure to PaaS technologies and Containers like Docker, Kubernetes.
· Keep yourself up to date on modern technologies and trends and advocate for their inclusion within DevOps deliverables when it makes sense
· Working closely with multiple product teams and assist in making the DevOps infrastructure more scalable and improve performance
· Implement and improve monitoring and alerting using native tools and strategies
· Strong hands on experience of Azure Cloud Platform, multi cloud platform features and capability.
· Good understanding of Microservice Architecture
· Candidate to have a deep level of expertise with cloud native services, like Cloud Core, Networking, Storage, Firewall, Monitoring, and licensing, among others.
· Strong understanding of Azure AD and integration
· Strong understanding of core included but not limited to Storage, Networking, Monitoring, Integration etc.
· Should have proven expertise in DC planning, Effort Estimation and implementation of Enterprise level virtualization with application hosting know how.
· Deep understanding of Cloud Security and Cost Management
· Strong hands on automation and IaaC tooling experience with tools such as Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Terraform is mandatory while exposure to Ansible, Puppet etc. is an add on.
· Deep understanding of Agile and DevOps and associated toolsets. Primarily Azure DevOps (Other Native and Open Source tool experience will be considered). Also, should have deep understanding of Agile Ways of Working.
· Proficient in scripting languages PowerShell is must.
· Close understanding of various SQL and NoSQL DBs along with relevant integration and migration path.
· Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to work professionally and productively with all issues encountered during work, including personnel supporting departments, vendors, and consultants.
· Excellent interpersonal skills as primarily dealing with architects and product owners.
· Experience working in a consulting environment.
· Bachelor’s or a master’s degree in Computers/Engineering or Equivalent
· 5+ years of relevant Azure Cloud Delivery/Consulting experience
· Strong working experience in DevOps & SAFe Framework
· Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with customer and team members
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, dynamic, and global environment
· Must have AZ300/301 and AZ301/304
· Expert in PowerShell, JSON and DevOps while good to have Node.js and Python