For our Client in Budapest we are looking for a Senior Power BI Developer with COE experience. It's a rolling contract.
· Analyze current state of Power BI usage standards, governance, community, and policies
· Develop and document standards, education and governance of Power BI.
· Setup the Power BI COE MS Teams site.
· Provide internal training and guidelines for internal team members looking to utilize Power BI, this should include data modeling, data visualization, DAX, and other key features.
· Lead monthly Power BI user group meetings, focusing on topics important to the Power BI user community internally.
· Serve as a Power BI expert, providing assistance to users in the self-service community and coaching the community on Power BI techniques.
· Provide support to members of the Visualization team as they build skills within Power BI, help them minimize the learning curve.
· 8 - 10 years of hands on development experience with MS Power BI
· 8+ years of experience in Analytical Reporting, Data Visualization tools & techniques, in Data aggregation tools and techniques
· Demonstrate experience at building out a Power BI COE using a proven framework.
· Experience facilitating a Power BI self-service community including governance, operating model, deployment strategies, best practice sharing, etc.
· Strong communication skills with expertise leading Power BI user group meetings and training sessions.
· Significant experience coaching Power BI users
· Flexibility to adapt work schedule to accommodate a global Power BI community, including USA, India, and other worldwide time zones.
· Experience developing solutions for the Pharmaceuticals industry is a plus
· Fluent English